When you’re more comfortable with your teeth,
you’re more comfortable with yourself.
Imagine: Not feeling self-conscious worrying about dentures that slip when you talk or eat. No messy pastes and adhesives. No more embarrassing moments when you remove your dentures or partials. With dental implants you’ll feel better—physically and emotionally. Here are some other advantages:
- Dental implants are an esthetically pleasing, highly functional, surgically placed solution to missing teeth.
- Implants have a success rate of 93 to over 98 percent depending on the patient’s overall health. They’re extremely durable and with good care can last a lifetime.
- Procedures are virtually pain-free—often requiring only over-the-counter pain relievers.
- Implants can replace one tooth, a few teeth, or many teeth and may be customized to hold dentures, bridges or partials to improve their function and preserve remaining teeth.
- Implants become integrated with your jawbone, so they feel and function like real teeth—making it easier to eat and speak.
- Individual implants (as opposed to bridges or partials) allow easier flossing between teeth to improve oral health.
- Implants help stimulate bone and prevent its loss because they are permanently implanted in your jawbone and function like a normal tooth-root system.
- The comfort and convenience of dental implants makes all aspects of your life easier.